|Tobias loved drawing with oil pastels today.|
|A page from what Oliver is reading.|
Fun Movie of the Week: Moana - This was a movie we didn't make it to theaters to see. Emma got to view most of it at a birthday party recently and assured us we would enjoy it. I've not really processed it all yet, I want to watch it again. However I will say that we all laughed hysterically at different parts and enjoyed the movie. I loved the music.
- Forbidden Island - This was our first week playing the game and it was fun from the start. I love having some cooperative games where we are a team working together for a goal.
- Gubs - Still enjoying this creative card game. Of course sometimes we get some feuding going on between two players who steal gubs or trap them.
- Sushi Go - This is a great filler game, quick to play and lots of active changes with passing the hands around the circle so much.
- The Scrambled States of America card game
- Chess - the kids have been pulling this out at the breakfast table and fitting a game in before chores.