Today we chose the next 6 titles we will read as a book club. Because I love reading others' book lists I'm sharing ours.
- Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis - We'll read this for November. Narnia is a much beloved series in our house and this will be fun to revisit.
- Little Women by L. M. Montgomery - Way back in 2011 we read Little Men during book club and loved it. We decided it's time to share Little Women with our children. We will read this over December and January.
- Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson - Many of our children love Peter Pan in movie format, Jake and the Neverland Pirates cartoons, and we read Peter Pan the book in 2015 as a book club. Peter and the Starcatchers tells the beginnings of a boy named Peter Pan and how he learned to fly. We will read this adventure in February.
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle - A classic tale of space and time that we've never read in book club, we'll dive into this one in March.
- The Wishing Spell (Land of Stories book 1) by Chris Colfer - Several of the children have read this book and have been begging to add it to our book club lineup. It made it on the list for April.
- The Wheel on the School by Meindert DeJong - The 1955 Newberry Medal Winner, where a small group of Dutch children notice the storks have not returned to nest and set out to change that. This will be our May book.
What are you reading aloud as a family?